A program directed to the new, nearly new, or those staffing industry professionals looking to get a “back to basics” bootcamp. This is a comprehensive one-day deep dive into the wonderful world of staffing. Attendees will work in groups to brainstorm, solve problems, and role-play. Upon completion of this workshop, attendees will be able to execute on the fundamental and core practices in the staffing industry.
Sample topics include:
· Industry Basics: History, Terms, Workflows
· Recruiting: Sourcing, Recruitment Plans, Pipelines
· Screening: Qualifying Candidates Efficiently
· Interviewing: Uncovering the Candidates Value
· Customers: Asking the Right Questions, Understanding their Needs
· Matching: Making a Quality Match, Presenting Candidates
· Offboarding: Ending Assignments
Suggested audience/track:Recruiters/Sales Rookies
(Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided)
As one of MSA's most popular and well-attended educational programs, the limited seating will fill up fast.
Member Rate $159.99
Non Member Rate $199.99
We look forward to seeing you on January 22, 2019 at The Conference Center at Waltham Woods!